1. Located next to the search bar, click on the Chrome Menu (icon with 3 horizontal lines) and select Settings
2. Scroll down and click on Show advanced settings...
3. Under Privacy click on Content settings
4. Scroll down and under Pop-Ups click on Manage exceptions.
5. Enter our web address into the Hostname Pattern and click on done.
Enabling Pop-Ups on Internet Explorer
1. Click on the gear symbol in the upper right corner of the browser (or ‘Tools’ in the menu bar) and select Internet options
2. Select Privacy and click on Settings
3. Enter our web address into the Address of website to allow bar and click Add
Enabling Pop-Up block on Firefox
1. Located next to the search bar, click on the Firefox Menu (icon with 3 horizontal lines) and select Options.
2. Select Content and under Pop-ups click on Exceptions...
3. Enter our web address and click Allow; then click on Save Changes
Enabling Pop-Ups on Safari
Press Command+Shift+K while on our site to bring up your pop-up preferences.