If you believe that you are within the Pennsylvania state borders and you are being restricted from playing for real money on your device, there may be an issue with locating you via Wi-Fi. Check to make sure that you have your computer’s Wi-Fi signal/capability turned on. If your computer is not equipped with Wi-Fi, many players have found success using a Wi-Fi Adapter which can be purchased at most major retailers and/or electronic stores.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I play? Do I need a GeoComply plugin?
- What is Geo-Location?
- If I'm using a public Wi-Fi hotspot to access the internet, can I still be accurately geo-located?
- How do you know that I’m in Pennsylvania?
- What can I do if I am incorrectly identified as being outside Pennsylvania from a desktop or laptop computer?
- If I'm located within Pennsylvania, but near the state borders, will I be accurately located within the state of Pennsylvania?
- If I have proxy or VPN software, such as Witopia, OpenVPN, or HMA, actively running on my laptop or desktop, can I still be accurately geo-located?
- How do I turn on the Wi-Fi on my mobile device?
- How can I turn off or remove remote desktop software, which may prevent accurate location verification?
- If I have remote desktop software, such as LogMeIn or GoToMyPC, actively running on my laptop or desktop, can I still be accurately geo-located?