Geo-Location is a process where we can locate your current physical location as being in the state of Pennsylvania. This is a requirement of the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board to allow players to play at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook. This will require Wi-Fi capability on your computer and on your mobile phone. You don’t need to be connected to a Wi-Fi network; however, it must be turned on your device(s) for us to ensure you’re in Pennsylvania and able to play at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I play? Do I need a GeoComply plugin?
- What is Geo-Location?
- If I'm using a public Wi-Fi hotspot to access the internet, can I still be accurately geo-located?
- How do you know that I’m in Pennsylvania?
- What can I do if I am incorrectly identified as being outside Pennsylvania from a desktop or laptop computer?
- If I'm located within Pennsylvania, but near the state borders, will I be accurately located within the state of Pennsylvania?
- If I have proxy or VPN software, such as Witopia, OpenVPN, or HMA, actively running on my laptop or desktop, can I still be accurately geo-located?
- How do I turn on the Wi-Fi on my mobile device?
- How can I turn off or remove remote desktop software, which may prevent accurate location verification?
- If I have remote desktop software, such as LogMeIn or GoToMyPC, actively running on my laptop or desktop, can I still be accurately geo-located?