Moneyline bets are wagers on which side will win the game. Moneyline bets are very common in hockey and baseball as the scores tend to be lower than football and basketball. For football and basketball bets a point spread is the most popular.
Articles in this section
- Recent Sporting Event Cancellations and Postponements
- What Sports promotions are running?
- Can I bet on Pennsylvania sports teams?
- What Sports can I bet on?
- What is a parlay?
- What is a Spread bet or Spread betting?
- What are future bets?
- What is a moneyline bet?
- What type of bets are offered at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook?
- How can I make a sports bet?