Spread Bets or spread betting are wagers on the median between two teams. Caesars Casino & Sportsbook will assign a positive and negative number to each team. The negative number represents the favored team and the positive number is assigned to the underdog. To determine who wins against the spread the line is either added or subtracted from a team’s final score.
Articles in this section
- Recent Sporting Event Cancellations and Postponements
- What Sports promotions are running?
- Can I bet on Pennsylvania sports teams?
- What Sports can I bet on?
- What is a parlay?
- What is a Spread bet or Spread betting?
- What are future bets?
- What is a moneyline bet?
- What type of bets are offered at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook?
- How can I make a sports bet?