You may cancel a ‘pending withdrawal’ from the time you initiate a withdrawal online (funds are in a pending status) until the withdrawal is processed and approved by our payments team; at which time the funds will be sent to the payment method selected.
To view withdrawal timeframes, click here .
To cancel your pending withdrawal, simply follow these steps:
- Select My Account and click on Account Statement
- Select Transaction Historyand from the drop-down menu click on Pending Withdrawals
- Select the withdrawal you would like to cancel and click ‘Cancel Withdrawal’
- You will be asked to confirm your requested cancellation, select ‘Yes’ to continue.
- When successfully completed, your funds will immediately be released to your account and you will receive a confirmation as shown below (along with an email confirmation).