If you leave Pennsylvania during your session, you will no longer be eligible to continue playing and your session will be terminated. We will once again need to confirm you're physically located in Pennsylvania for your session to resume.
Articles in this section
- Why can’t I play? Do I need a GeoComply plugin?
- What is Geo-Location?
- If I'm using a public Wi-Fi hotspot to access the internet, can I still be accurately geo-located?
- How do you know that I’m in Pennsylvania?
- What can I do if I am incorrectly identified as being outside Pennsylvania from a desktop or laptop computer?
- If I'm located within Pennsylvania, but near the state borders, will I be accurately located within the state of Pennsylvania?
- If I have proxy or VPN software, such as Witopia, OpenVPN, or HMA, actively running on my laptop or desktop, can I still be accurately geo-located?
- How do I turn on the Wi-Fi on my mobile device?
- How can I turn off or remove remote desktop software, which may prevent accurate location verification?
- If I have remote desktop software, such as LogMeIn or GoToMyPC, actively running on my laptop or desktop, can I still be accurately geo-located?