Online Banking Transfer is a deposit method utilizing your online bank credentials to allow instant funds transfer to your Caesars Casino & Sportsbook account.
To use Online Banking Transfer, you need to have enabled the "Bill Pay" facility with your bank. Only checking and savings accounts can be used, NOT business accounts.
You need an account with one of the following banks:
Bank of America, BB&T, Chase, HSBC Bank USA, ING Direct, PNC, Regions, SunTrust, TD Bank, U.S. Bank, Capital One 360 or New York Community Bank.
To make a deposit using an Online Banking Transfer:
- Log in to your Caesars Casino & Sportsbook account and click on My Account and select Deposit.
- Select "Online Banking Transfer" from the list of deposit methods.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and click "continue".
- Choose your bank from the list available and click “continue.”
- Enter your online banking User ID and Password.
- Click “Login”
Once the deposit is approved, you'll receive a confirmation e-mail, together with your reference number (Please keep this safe).