As part of our commitment to provide a truly fun gaming experience, Caesars Casino & Sportsbook makes every effort to ensure that your withdrawal request is processed as quickly as possible.
To withdraw your winnings from your gaming account, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account by entering your registered email address and password
- Click on My Account, then select Cashier
- Choose which method you wish to use to withdraw (E-Check ACH, Caesars Casino and Sportsbook Play + Card, PayPal, or Cash at Cage).
- PayPal: You can only withdraw your funds via PayPal if you have made a deposit via PayPal.
- Caesars Casino and Sportsbook Play + Card: Must have a Caesars Casino and Sportsbook Play + Card account to use this as a withdrawal method.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdrawal and click Continue
- Follow the on-screen instructions and complete the information required for your method of withdrawing.
Please note that according to regulation and to prevent potential online fraud you will need to verify your payment method(s) upon your withdrawal request.
CaesarsOnline.com reserves the right to delay and/or stop the processing of withdrawal requests until final approval has been received for any outstanding deposit transactions. Bonuses may be withdrawn only after all Bonus Policy requirements have been satisfied.
CaesarsOnline.com charges no fees for any of our withdrawal services.